Table Of Contents
Jump to a Section:
- Dallas Industries Trust Motorola
- Benefits of Digital Two-Way Radios in Dallas
- Best Selling Digital Radio Models in Dallas
- Choosing the Right Dallas Motorola Two-Way Radio Accessories
- Wide Coverage in Dallas with Motorola MotoTRBO Systems
- Dallas Motorola Radios MotoTRBO Applications
- Two-Way Radio Rentals in Dallas
- Technical Services for Two-Way Radios in Dallas
- Trusted Motorola Two-Way Radios in Dallas
Two Way Radios in Dallas
Two-way radios are effective, reliable and user-friendly communication devices. Whether you’re using two-way radios for the first time, looking to overhaul your inventory, or improving your current fleet, we have the complete guide for two-way radio solutions for your business.
Dallas Industries Trust Motorola
With improved technology for advanced features and applications, two-way radios offer clear communication on any worksite. A variety of industries in Dallas trust Motorola two-way radios, including:
- Fire & EMS
- Oil & Gas
- Police & Law Enforcement
- Public Works
- Security & Property Management
- Trucking and Transportation
The right communications system helps to keep team members informed about critical information, production alerts, or security threats. With Motorola mobile and portable radios in Dallas, employees stay productive, efficient and safe.
Focusing on Customer Service
In order to improve your bottom line, communication tools help your workforce improve customer service and response. As today’s buyers make purchasing decisions based on ideas, information and experience, ensuring that your team can stay connected in order to fulfil customer requests can help your business thrive.
Two-way radios help to keep your team connected by:
- Relaying customer feedback – group channels help workers easily share customer experience insights so that everyone can improve their customer service
- Strengthening your customer service team – work order ticket management makes organizing and completing urgent tasks more efficient
- Tracking performance of customer service representatives – GPS tracking allows managers to monitor locations of two-way radios to evaluate productivity and allocate resources more effectively
- Keeping everyone informed – text messaging offers easy communication for sending important information to ensure everyone is always up-to-date
By focusing on customer service standards, businesses build trust, improve brand awareness, gain customer loyalty, and drive sales. Giving the communication tools your employees need to serve customers is the cornerstone of providing high-quality customer service.
Benefits of Digital Two-Way Radios in Dallas
With reliable channels, push-to-talk capabilities and simple operating systems for groups, two-way radios offer many advantages to business operations. No matter what industry your business is in, having the right equipment available for your workforce can help them be more efficient and safe on the job.
Digital Two-Way Radios
Digital two-way radios offer 40% better coverage, intelligent audio quality, longer battery life, and advanced software capabilities. Digital radios also help managers and employees perform their daily tasks more effectively, with advanced features such as:
- GPS tracking – providing work ticket management, SMS, and vehicle location systems
- Interoperability – connecting voice and data securely on any device
- Safety and Situational Awareness – man down notification and centralized lone worker checks
- Alarm and Telemetry – for automatic dispatching of alarms, job tickets and notifications
- Work Efficiency and Management – monitoring your entire fleet’s productivity in real-time
While some digital radios offer more features than others, businesses are able to customize their equipment to suit the needs of their workforce. No matter what the goals of the organization are, two-way radios provide a viable solution for any budget.
Best Selling Digital Radio Models in Dallas
The Motorola XPR7550e two-way radios have an IP68 rating, making it ideal for situations where equipment is susceptible to water immersion. Other features include:
- Integrated Wi-Fi for remote software updates
- GPS for indoor and outdoor location tracking
- Up to 29 hours of battery life for multiple shifts
- Advanced noise-cancelling technology
With support for trunking and legacy analog technology, the Motorola XPR7000e Series radios allow for easy transition into existing processes. New equipment can be added when business is booming or stored when operations slow down.
A mono screen and 128 available channels make the Motorola XPR3500e radios suitable for large workforces that require communication with various persons in the industry.
- Noise cancellation and enhanced audio quality
- IP67 for waterproofing, with HazLoc models available
- Monochrome display and programmable keypad
- Instant push-to-talk (PTT) buttons
For example, construction companies benefit from XPR3500e radios for tracking the operations, efficiency and productivity of their team. Motorola commercial radio dealers provide customized solutions to help construction companies dispatch employees more effectively, finish projects on tighter schedules, and improve overall efficiency on worksites.
The SL300 two-way radios are a slim line that’s easy to carry, making these ideal for industries that require being on your feet for extended periods of time. Other features include:
- Range max receiver with patented antenna
- Optional shatterproof active LED display
- Transmit interrupt capability for delivering critical information
- Voice announcement, audio prompts, and Micro USB connectivity
- Multiple channels for communications within various teams
Measuring under an inch thick, the SL300 is ultra-portable with, curved edges, a stubby antenna and rugged frame. Designed for intuitive use and outfitted with the latest technology, the SL300 is the perfect work partner for hospitality, security, and any team that needs light and portable communication tools.
Motorola XPR5550e Two-Way Radios
The XPR5550e radios deliver operations-critical voice and data communications in real-time. Integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software to instantly update code plugs to a fleet of radios, while Bluetooth audio lets users communicate wirelessly.
- High-power audio amplifier for loud and clear speech
- Background noise cancellation for comprehensive communication
- Color alphanumeric display with quick access buttons
- Transmit Interrupt for clearing channels when necessary
For example, oil and gas companies utilize the XPR5550e two-way radios to track assets on remote sites, and during transport. By giving their employees the tools needed to communicate effectively, companies can allocate resources in real-time, ensuring that costs are driven down to improve the bottom line.
Choosing the Right Dallas Motorola Two-Way Radio Accessories
While two-way radios are equipped with state-of-the-art features and technologies, adding accessories can improve communication even further. Extended battery life, charging capability and hands-free options help workers stay focused on the task at hand, so they can do their job comfortably and correctly.
Rugged and Durable IMPRES Batteries for Dallas Motorola 2Way Radios
Motorola IMPRES batteries are tested in a variety of conditions, including drops, electrostatic discharges, vibration and other hazards. Motorola IMPRES batteries are also known for longer battery life and are suitable for many rugged environments, including:
- Construction crews jack hammering roads
- Maintenance workers operating heavy equipment
- Officers getting in and out of squad cars in cold weather
- Plant supervisors doing checks on an assembly line
- Hospitality managers making rounds at their hotels
When team members are liable to having their radios get bumped, rattled by heavy equipment or shocked by static electricity, Motorola IMPRES batteries stay true and stand tough. Workforce and business operations stay protected and productive with rigor-tested Motorola batteries designed specifically for tough environments.
Multi-Charger Battery Units with IMPRES Technology
The IMPRES energy system is an automated battery maintenance technology that delivers accurate information on every IMPRES battery in the fleet. With enhanced diagnostics, battery management and customized charging ensures that workers are able to communicate no matter what their jobs demand.
Key features of IMPRES technology include:
- Charging batteries faster
- Monitoring battery life
- Optimizing battery life in storage with customizable settings
- Extended talk time and performance
- Options for IP ratings, warranty and multi-unit chargers
IMPRES Battery Fleet Management software collects critical data, such as battery age, capacity, and charge. It helps reduce cost by automatically managing multiple radio batteries and chargers to help lengthen battery life so you can be assured your radio battery is always ready when you are.
With remote speaker microphones conveniently clipping to lapel or shirt pockets, workers can have effective, discreet communication while keeping their hands free. Allowing users to talk and listen without having to remove their radios from their carrying cases or belts can help them relay critical information while working on the job, without stopping to reach for their radio.
For example, speaker microphones with Bluetooth capabilities are designed to support officers on the beat. When police are taken away from their vehicle, they can rely on clear communication with their Bluetooth speaker microphones and keep their hands free to focus on their emergency situation.
Lightweight and Heavy-Duty Headsets
Lightweight headsets are a hands-free option that allows workers to focus on the task at hand. Press-To-Talk (PTT) headsets are comfortable and light, enabling users to perform manual tasks without holding a rugged radio. For personnel that require discreet communications, such as security teams or surveillance, lightweight headsets allow for complete focus while simultaneously communicating with members across a wide area.
Heavy-duty headsets have been optimized and certified for hearing protection in loud environments. Although it’s important for team members to receive communication, it’s imperative that employees remain healthy and protected from damage caused by dangerously high noise levels.
With facilities choosing certified Intrinsically Safe (IS) two-way radios as their primary tool for safe and reliable communication, it’s important to also place the same safety standard on radio accessories. Although common headsets are susceptible to giving off electrical sparks or excessive heat emissions, IS headsets will not become an inadvertent ignition factor.
Wide Coverage in Dallas with Motorola MotoTRBO Systems
Motorola MOTOTRBO systems have roaming capability to deliver a wide area of coverage for multi-location or fleet-based businesses. By using a wide-area radio system, businesses can transform their Motorola devices into tools that improve efficiency, productivity, safety and profit.
Reliable Communications with Simplex
With workers operating in plants, traveling between locations, and working in remote areas, being able to manage fleets becomes critical for optimization. Simplex provides a reliable line of communication, so managers can allocate resources to proper sites, communicate schedules in real-time, and limit unneeded travel time.
Motorola MOTOTRBO Conventional Repeater
Conventional radio repeaters can receive and send signals on different frequencies, so teams can relay the right information on different channels. The Motorola MOTOTRBO Conventional Repeater delivers high performance, high-reliability two-way radio service with all the features needed to connect every area of the workplace.
Motorola MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect
MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect systems are able to link up to 15 repeaters at single or multiple sites in order to enhance coverage and are linked by an IP network. It’s a simple, low-cost way for businesses to use a distributed radio network.
MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect also enables extended voice and data communication for workers. Businesses use IP Site Connect to meet deadlines, improve productivity, and ensure that customer service levels are maximized.
Motorola MOTOTRBO Capacity Max
MOTOTRBO Capacity Max systems are built on a centralized control network. They offer the maximum amount of coverage, capacity and control so managers can view operations on one or multiple sites. Capacity Max systems can support up to 15 sites, with up to 3000 users per site and up to 100 voice paths.
Designed for high performance, efficiency and scalability, MOTOTRBO Capacity Max delivers better collaboration and safety to businesses. Having complete control over system configuration helps to optimize business needs.
Motorola MOTOTRBO Nitro
Motorola MOTOTRBO Nitro provides businesses with a lightning-fast, private broadband network. It’s designed to handle complex commercial operations, including security, productivity warehouse ticketing and service apps.
By adding Nitro to current systems, managers have better control of a secure solution that’s perfectly tailored to their operation. All devices will be supported, including radios and smartphones.
Motorola TLK100 and WAVE OnCloud
The Motorola TLK100 two-way radio combines the broad coverage of a nationwide cellular network with the ease of radio communication. Increased connections, efficiency and productivity are achievable with the Motorola TLK100, without the need for expanding complex infrastructure.
Managing radio systems, applications, and broadband networks is fast and easy with the Motorola WAVE OnCloud. Operations managers can eliminate communication barriers between the traditional office space and industrial areas by easily connecting Motorola systems and smartphones to a single network.
Depending on smartphones for communication can hinder operations if the carrier is unreliable, since private devices rarely utilize the same cellular network. WAVE OnCloud gives more control over business networks so that managers can monitor equipment and allocate the best resources for critical operations.
In-Building Coverage Solutions for Wireless Communications
Two-way radios can connect to cell phones, tablets, desktops and other devices. By using equipment that can keep employees up to date on information, emergencies, or security threats, workers stay productive, efficient and safe.
Improving building coverage is essential for organizations that operate in large complexes, such as malls, hospitals or older buildings. In-building coverage solutions help to create better radio, cellular and public safety communications throughout entire facilities.
With bi-directional amplifiers (BDA) and distributed antenna systems (DAS), systems can boost and distribute wireless radio signals throughout buildings. Not only is better in-building coverage beneficial to keeping staff on-task, but it’s also critical for keeping guests, customers and patients safe.
Dallas Motorola Radios MotoTRBO Applications
MotoTRBO application software allows businesses to customize their two-way radios, and tailor their entire network to their unique operational needs. Some common applications include:
- In-building location tracking – helps hotel staff automatically dispatch the closest personnel to resolve customer service issues
- Email gateway – allows construction managers to send work orders directly to sites
- Centralized Lone Worker – oil & gas personnel can be monitored on remote sites when completing dangerous or hazardous tasks
- GPS tracking – enables tracking of portable assets by acquiring data from MotoTRBO systems
MotoTRBO applications integrate into current procedures in order to provide better communication between managers and workers on site. They are easy to use software tools to streamline operations and improve safety, efficiency and productivity.
AeroBOX for Motorola Radios in Dallas
AeroBOX is an emergency alert system that allows command centers to broadcast alerts across all locations, without workers needing to retrieve a phone, mobile device, or a radio to get the message. The AeroBOX Emergency Alert System helps all employees stay safe and secure in the event of security issues, impromptu evacuations, and dangerous weather events.
AeroBOX is ideal for emergency alert broadcasts, such as:
- Fires and active shooter situations
- Workplace accidents and medical emergencies
- Natural disasters, such as tornadoes, floods and hurricanes
- Emergency evacuations involving power outages or hazardous chemicals
- Amber alerts and 911 service
With an AeroBOX system in place, everyone in the facility has access to emergency notifications quickly when critical events occur. The best way to respond to an emergency is to prepare for it before it happens. It’s important to have procedures in place in advance, when there is time to be thorough.
AeroLINK for 2way Radios in Dallas
AeroLINK provides real-time tracking of fleet and radio devices so managers know where personnel and assets are. Knowing where assets are located helps tailor operations to specific personnel, increasing efficiency and eliminating downtime of unnecessary communication.
Examples of how AeroLINK improves the productivity and safety of your business include:
- Real-time fleet tracking to update dispatch and passengers
- Increased staff accountability on job sites
- Real-time tracking of devices during emergency or accidents
- Speed and idling reports to aid in evaluating driving policies
- Manage route changes as needed to accommodate for construction, emergency calls, road closures or avoiding weather-related incidents that could cause delays
AeroLINK is easy to install, operate, and configure on any PC based system, and can be up and running in a matter of minutes.
Two-Way Radio Rentals in Dallas
Two-way radio rentals provide reliable communication tools for workforces that keep costs down and helps businesses stay on budget. Any business that has seasonal or periodic influxes can benefit from renting over buying. Examples include:
- Short-term construction projects
- Weekend events, festivals or carnivals
- Manufacturing boosts or shutdowns
- Seasonal promotions for retail or hospitality
- Events requiring added security or sales
Increasing inventory levels when adding labour can help all workers stay informed, ready, and connected with the most up-to-date information for their job. With easy to use interfaces, Motorola two-way radios help new employees handle the transition quickly, so they can start experiencing the benefits of reliable communications right away.
Choosing the Right Rental Equipment and Accessories for Motorola 2Way Radios in Dallas
With multiple two-way radio options and apps available, Motorola two-way radios provide an affordable solution for any budget. Before making a solid commitment, it’s important to evaluate operations in order to maximize value.
When choosing communications equipment, consider:
- The conditions a worker operates in, and whether they need light, medium or heavy-duty equipment
- How long your batteries need to last
- How durable equipment needs to be
- Whether two-way radios are needed for indoor or outdoor use
Dallas 2way radio rentals from our dealers allow businesses to take advantage of communication solutions without having to purchase a complete system upfront. It’s a great way to determine what will best suit business needs before committing to the purchase expense.
Technical Services for Two-Way Radios in Dallas
In the event that two-way radios aren’t working as expected, our two-way radio dealers in Dallas offer technical service that’s ready for your call 24/7. Each member of our team is fully trained to setup, install and repair all of our Motorola equipment. We answer all of your needs by providing:
- Motorola factory-trained technicians
- Friendly and professional personnel that understand your equipment and your needs
- Fast turnaround times (usually with a 48-hour repair cycle) on most makes and models
Due to our mobile service team, our fully trained technicians can travel to your location when your two-way radio and wireless system needs repair or installation services. We believe in providing attentive repairs as quickly as possible, so businesses can get back to the important work they do.
Maintenance agreements help you keep your two-way radios and wireless equipment performing at optimal efficiency. By providing your assets with routine maintenance, you can protect your investment while managing your costs.
By opting into the maintenance agreement program you get prioritized service, fast turnaround times, and minimal downtime. Rather than waiting for equipment to breakdown, and risking work stoppage or employee safety, you can tailor a maintenance plan that suits your business, and ensure that it fits within your budget.
Maintenance Tips for Dallas Two-Way Radios
In order to avoid downtime and ensure that Motorola two-way radios last as long as possible, proper maintenance and storage is necessary. Easy daily maintenance tips include:
- Turning off two-way radios when charging, and removing batteries for storing
- Cleaning buttons, displays and antennas with a microfiber cloth
- Using batteries and chargers that are compatible with the device
- Storing equipment in a dry and cool space, away from excessive weather conditions
By taking care of Motorola two-way radios and accessories, businesses are able to reduce the chances of damage. When workers are in need of reliable communication, they can be confident that their equipment will work as hard as they will, because it’s taken care of.
FCC Licensing for Motorola Radios in Dallas
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulates radio frequencies that professional two-way radios operate on. Although the FCC does not require licensing for purchasing two-way radios, transmitting on frequencies requires mandatory licensing.
For UHF and VHF business radios, the FCC requires that all users obtain a license. Proper licensing allows the FCC to keep track of how many professionals are using the dedicated frequencies, and what they’re using it for.
In order to protect all users and keep everyone in the community safe, the FCC licensing requirements keep all business owners accountable for professional, secure and safe communication. The good news is, you don’t have to keep up with all of the FCC two-way radio license requirements because Aerowave does it all for you. When purchasing communications equipment from Aerowave simply let us know if you need help with FCC licensing and we take care of the rest.
Trusted Motorola Two-Way Radios in Dallas
Two-way radios have earned their rightful place as the leader for instant communications. With a large selection of two-way radios, accessories, application software and repair services, we can help you build a system that’s best suited for your business operation and budget.
If you have any additional questions, contact our Motorola Two-Way Radio Dealer in Dallas. Our service team will learn about your business communications, help evaluate the needs of your workers, and develop a solution that keeps your employees productive, effective and safe.