Two-Way Radios for the Hospitality Industry
It takes a lot of different people working together to create an exceptional hospitality experience. Aerowave Technologies can help your Dallas hospitality team communicate more effectively, driving improved customer experiences, greater productivity, and a better overall sense of teamwork within your organization.
Think of all the people who work together to provide your guests with exceptional experiences day after day. This includes:
- Hotel management
- Front desk staff
- Catering staff
- Conference staff
- Parking attendants or valet staff
When people in these departments can communicate more effectively, with the touch of a single button, your entire organization becomes more productive and profitable.
Choosing the Right Dallas Hotel Two-Way Radios
You may be operating a small boutique hotel or a large chain of hotels, either way you have unique and specific communications needs. Aerowave Technologies works with you to identify those needs and then creates a communications solution that addresses every one of them. Then we help select the right communications equipment to address some of your most pressing problems, including:
- Tailored equipment requirements for front of house staff, maintenance, and security personnel
- Campus-wide wireless communications capabilities including in-building coverage with BDA and DAS systems
- Capacity Max that allows staff to communicate instantly via mobile phones, computers, and two-way radios
- Long battery life to keep communications open through multiple shifts
- Text messaging capability
- One button access to communication with groups or individuals
Whether you’re using hotel two-way radios in Dallas to communicate between different departments or using Capacity Max to facilitate communications between properties, we offer a wide range of equipment and services to help your entire team communicate more effectively.
Build Your Custom Two-Way Radio Solution
Why Aerowave Technologies?
We’ve been serving the communications needs of Dallas businesses, including those located in Waco, and the Fort-Worth area for over 20 years. We’re a locally owned, female-owned business that understands the unique needs that the hospitality industry faces.