AeroLINK is a PC based solution that allows the exchange of GPS tracking information, emails, and text messages, between computers and two-way radios in Dallas. Our customers in Transportation, Education, Healthcare, and Hospitality have come to depend on the versatility and feature of AeroLINK.
AeroLINK, is an essential tool for GPS tracking and fleet management, helping with all the following and more:
- Manage route changes as needed to accommodate for construction, emergency calls, road closures or avoiding weather related incidents that could cause delays
- Real time fleet tracking to update dispatch and/or passengers
- Real time tracking of radio devices so you know where your people are if accidents happen and have increased staff accountability
- Get speeding and idling reports to help enforce company driving policies
With AeroLINK Mail you open the doors to instant communication with a PC-based messaging system. This helps your organization work more efficiently and effectively. Features include:
- Ability to send email to text messages from a computer to a two-way radio
- Ability to communicate reliably remotely
- Improve workflow management by sending instructions by radio, including route changes or emergency updates
With AeroLINK as a tool in your communications solution we can help you create the ideal system, customized to your organization’s communications needs.
The system is easy to install, operate, and configure. Plus, it can be up and running in a matter of minutes allowing you to do all the following things thanks to the GPS and Mail features:
- Reduce fuel costs
- Plan more efficient routes
- Manage tour fleet more effectively
- Increase productivity and safety
- Streamline record keeping and driver logs
There are many reasons to consider AeroLINK. The bottom line is that it offers a cost-effective tool for businesses that helps to keep everyone on the same page.
Who Needs AeroLINK?
Practically every industry can benefit from the use of AeroLINK, these are some that stand to gain the most from adopting this impressive communication and efficiency solution:
- Transportation and logistics
- Utility companies
- Schools and education
- Oil and gas