With growing demand for faster shipping and instant access to products by consumers, the need for warehousing facilities throughout Texas areas has grown exponentially in recent years—and it shows no signs of slowing.
One of the best things you can do for your bottom line is to increase productivity, allowing you to accomplish more, in less time. One of the surprising ways you can accomplish this goal is through communications upgrades for your entire workforce.
What Do You Need from Your Communications Solutions?
Not all solutions are created equal. Because you have people who often work inside, outside, and on the road, you need a communications solution that ensures everyone is covered so no important messages get lost along the way. You also need certain features from the radios, themselves, such as:
- Long lasting batteries, for long shifts and even multiple shifts
- Durability and ruggedness to survive daily use in a tough environment
- Waterproof and resistant to dust and debris
- Safety features, specifically features like Man Down and Lone Worker to promote safety for your staff at all times
- Range of accessories for a better user experience including speaker microphones or earpieces.
- Ease to use technology to reduce implementation time and staff training
- Noise cancelling technology to enhance voices and drown out the background noises of warehouse machinery
Picking the perfect communications system is challenging without expert guidance. You need communications zones to encompass all the interior spaces of your facilities, as well as exterior spaces where trucks are loaded and unloaded. Aerowave Technologies has been helping businesses do all this, and more, for over 20 years.
How can Aerowave Technologies Help?
Aerowave Technologies is a woman-owned, HUB-certified business that has been helping meet the communications needs for businesses throughout Waco, Dallas, and Fort-Worth, Texas with the help of our key partnerships with organizations like Motorola. We offer a wide range of in-building solutions as well as a Wide Area Network to help meet a variety of communications needs for businesses throughout the region.
Contact us today to learn more about our wide range of MotoTRBO radios and digital radio systems to help you get the quality communications services your warehousing organization needs to grow and thrive in the coming years.